Basic principles of weight loss
The Best Basic principles of weight loss. Weight loss is a long and hard work, but the more you know about it, the easier it will be to do it. If you expect to have, or ever have, healthy and effective tablets/pills that will help you lose weight and unnecessary pounds, then I just have to disappoint you – it will never be. There are only two options available – either accept yourself as you are or learn how to get rid of it properly.
How to lose weight?
Before starting a weight loss program, you should know 2 basic facts:
1. Weight loss depends on energy balance. In order to lose weight, the amount of energy you receive must be less than the amount of energy consumed. That’s a fact. No food; tablets, pills or any other form of medicine that magically dissolve kilograms. The only method that really helps is a little less eating or more exercise.
2. Constant weight loss (regulation, support) requires constant changes. Understand that you cannot follow a diet for 6 weeks and then return to your previous habits. Short-term diets only have a short-term effect. The only successful way to maintain the desired weight is to make small but permanent changes in your lifestyle. At the same time, it is the best way to improve your health.
Basic principles that allow you to lose weight
While there are many ways and examples of weight loss, they all follow the 6 basic principles. Study these principles and make them part of your weight loss program.
Calories Weight Loss principles to improve your health
1. Maintain (improve) or improve your health
If you don’t care about your body, he won’t care for you. So, the first step: make sure your diet is rich in vitamins and minerals, drink plenty of water, sleep well and stay in the fresh air, do not overdo it. All of this will help you improve your health and lose weight.
Reduce the number of calories you receive.
2. Reduce the number of calories you receive. To lose weight, you need to change your energy balance. You can do this in one of two ways: either to consume less energy (calories) or to consume more energy (through training). The easiest way is to reduce the amount of food intake or high-calorie intake. But that does not mean that you have to give up your usual food. The fact is that complete or severe food hunger (hunger) can only trigger a desire to refuse to follow a diet. The smart way is to simply eat high-calorie foods.
It is very important to have a nutrition diary to find out how many calories you consume. You don’t have to carry this blog everywhere you go, just watch the daily calorie intake for at least one week. Calculate how many calories you consume, divide them into different portions. Change and recalculate your calories weekly – do cycles. For a week (if it is more active and you know it / plan ahead) called your calories a little more, in turn, the next week – calories a little less, but within the limits you need.
Also, beware of foods that contain ‘hidden‘ calories. For example:
Important principles of weight loss
a) Watch what you drink. What you drink can have a major impact on the number of calories you receive. There is a very small difference in the sense of satiety between different drinks, and this is one of the easiest ways to improve your diet. Water is almost always the best choice, but coffee and tea can still slightly cut down on calories.
b) Pay attention to spices and infusions on dishes. Butter, mayonnaise and a number of “special sauces” used to flavor dishes are full of “dangerous” calories. If you want to taste your food, try using lemon juice, soy sauce, and low-fat spices instead, observe their composition.
Increase your metabolism
Keep or increase your metabolism. The main mistake made by diet-conscious people is to reduce the number of calories they receive very quickly. If you do, you will get a response from your body: it will slow down your metabolism and your weight will stop falling. To prevent this downward regulation of metabolism, make smaller (unhealthy) changes in eating habits. Your patience will reward you with consistent weight loss, higher energy.
Add exercises to achieve a better result. Regular exercises not only use energy when you do them but also increase your metabolic rate – so you burn more calories even when you rest. High-Intensity Exercises burn most calories but don’t just choose a fat burner program. Instead, choose the exercises that you really like and incorporate into your daily routine, are not tiring and boring.
4. Avoid hunger. Hunger is one of the stronger sensations of the body’s excitation and can be quite a serious challenge to the strength of your will. The hunger also slows down the relaxation and may be the reason why you eat more than you need. To eliminate this unproductive hunger and overeating, try to start eating before you die. This may seem contradictory to those who want to reduce the number of calories, but this is a very effective method. Two different methods will help you do this:
a) eat smaller portions and more often. Instead of eating 3 times a day, eat 5-6 smaller meals a day. Eating more often will have a shorter time between meals and a lower chance of feeling hungry. As the greatest benefit, it is even proven that it accelerates metabolism.
Add more slowly digestible foods to your diet
b) Add more slowly digestible foods to your diet. When it is not possible to eat more often, make sure your meals are made up of mixed nutrients. Unlike carbohydrates, fat and protein are digested more slowly. When most of the carbohydrates are removed from your stomach within 2 hours, the protein, in turn, is digested for 4 hours, and the digestion of fat takes more than 6 hours.
Note: Slower fat burning is one of the most important reasons why people with a low carb diet (such as Atkins ™ diet) feel less hungry than those with low-fat diets. However, it is not necessary to completely remove carbohydrates from your diet. Most people who follow a balanced diet are also better able to control the feeling of hunger.
5. Fix bad eating habits. Most people develop unhealthy habits, resulting in overeating. Here are some examples of inappropriate nutrition you should avoid:
3 Important Rules
(a) Mixed meals and entertainment (parties, entertainment). It is very easy to eat hot tubs without thinking, full of crunches or cream ice cream while watching TV. Eat yourself by separating the eating process from other activities and consuming much less food.
b) eating to relieve stress. There is nothing wrong with eating, but try not to use food as the main source of stress suppression. Find other ways to relieve stress (such as training, listening to music or meditation) than food.
c) eating fast. Whenever possible, it is very convenient to buy a snack in fast food/kiosks and eat in a car or just sitting on a bench. But try not to become your daily habit. Try to plan your work schedule so that you have enough time to prepare your meal and eat in a quiet place without any urgency.
No one eats perfectly, but if you are constantly in control of how you feed, you can imagine that solving eating problems is beyond your capacity. In this case, you should consult a nutritionist or psychologist for appropriate help.
Register everything you eat
6. Register everything you eat. When you make a change in your diet, it is very easy to “slip” and return to old eating habits. To prevent this from happening, write a “nutrition blog”. Purchase a small, comfortable carrying notebook and mark what you eat all day long. If possible, make a record of each meal. For maximum benefit, make recordings for at least 3 weeks.
Having a nutrition diary will be an incentive to reflect on what you are eating. Initially, it will be a boring activity, but it will help to develop proper eating habits faster. A food diary will also be a great asset if you consult your dietician or health care professional later on your diet. Also with this blog, it is useful to record the calories you consume and the nutrients you get throughout the day.
Nutrition for weight loss
To be successful in weight loss, your calories should be gradually reduced, but nutrient assurance must be guaranteed and receivable as much as your age and activity are required. The diet plan, which can change a lot, is given as an example to guide you as it seems. The initial diet plan for weight loss could look like this:
The Best of Meal
First meal: a glass of apple juice (or water), oatmeal with cucumber (or 3 egg whites and 1 yolk), coffee (tea) cup
Second : 1 yogurt-1-1.5 percent. fat (or tea), kiwi / apple / orange
Third: chicken or beef (fish) 100g, Rice (good hand or half bag), tomato, cucumber 1 orange (11hrs)
Fourth: the cup of coffee (tea), handful raisin / or nut (or apple)
Fifth: 3-4 rice scones, glass juice
Six: curd pack, 1 fruit, teacup.
Replacement: This is buckwheat, it’s rice, very little pasta. Meat – chicken, veal, turkey, fish – cod, pike, tuna, salmon. And fruit vegetables as much as possible. In addition, drink plenty of water.
Sauces should be avoided, bread should be eaten in black. Milk / yogurt 1 percent fat, curd – 0.5 percent. fatness. Juice – apple, grapefruit, orange. Fruits – apples, kiwi, grapefruit, watermelons, grapes. Vegetables – cucumbers, tomatoes, beetroot, Beijing cabbage, carrots.
In addition, you should choose a set of multivitamins (multivitamins should contain the recommended amount of vitamins A, B-complex, C, D, E, K, and minerals: calcium, magnesium, zinc, iodine, selenium, and iron (very important for women)). Also a complex with calcium – a good complex “ca + mg + Zn”, vitamin B6 (daily dose 100 mg daily, 1 tablet, meal time), vitamin c (plain, 3 tablets per day, with food), 1 spoonful of fish oil (or 3 capsules, if any).
Best Exercises For Weight Loss
It is understandable that without training you can lose weight, but training and other intense physical activity will only speed up your weight loss progress. The fact that training can help you lose weight in 3 separate ways:
1. Your body will consume calories until you train;
2. On the off chance that your exercise is of adequately high force (the high cadence of pulse and breathing) your body will keep on seriously consume calories even after exercise;
3. On the off chance that your muscles get sufficiently high amid preparing, they increment and begin consuming calories notwithstanding when you rest.
The last point (muscle adjustment to exercises) is significant while tossing weight since it enables your body to consume more calories constantly. Muscle tissue is metabolically more dynamic than muscle versus fat. With more muscle and less fat, your digestion is normally quicker.
The Best Basic principles
I will compose the least complex preparing framework for fledglings:
Prior to the exercise:
5-10 min cardio coach.
Muscle Stretching Exercises For Every Muscle.
Before each activity, 1-2 warmed arrangement.
Muscle Stretching Exercises For Every Muscle.
Hold for 30 seconds.
Play out a progression of 3-5 muscle extending works out.
MONDAY – WEDNESDAY – FRIDAY
Chest Stretch weight from chest 1-3 x 8-12
Back Vertical rope push to chest 1-3 x 8-12
Shoulders Dumbbell weight upwards 1-3 x 8-12
Biceps Bends with free weights standing 1-3 x 8-12
Triceps Hand-down with a vertical rope 1-3 x 8-12
Thighs Weight Exercise Legs Exercise 1-3 x 8-12
Legs Flexing 1-3 x 8-12
Calf Pasistiebimai stationary test system 1-3 x 8-12
Back Raising Rises in Roman Chair 1-3 x 8-12
Stomach Press Relief Lying 1-3 x 12-15
Extending Exercises: 10min
In any case, I would suggest that the rec center coach build up a program and tell the best way to do the activities, particularly when you are a learner – there is actually no compelling reason to try, you can get an injury in all respects rapidly, and the treatment will last more.
Just by joining everything: sustenance, exercises, and unwinding will get the best outcomes.
More Weight loss articles here
Weight loss food here